CRDM are an experienced Model and Prop Maker, working with a number of leading
Film & TV studios and agencies.
The advent of special effects and computerised modelling has upped the ante in
making the impossible happen. 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing (AM)
compliments this new technology and you can take your prop and model making to
new levels by offering:
- More accurate and realistic parts
- Build props from CGI data
- Fast turnaround – within days – achieving deadlines
- Ability to have your parts interact with post CGI production
- Lighter parts – easier to transport and operate
- Create small models to gain stakeholder buy-in and preliminary market
- Scanning of props or references where there is no CAD data – saving time
We will bring your projects to life by building in a suite of different materials including
metals and plastics, from transparent, semi-opaque to opaque. Using the very latest
3D printing processes– we grow parts in 0.1mm layers – a quicker and low-cost
alternative to hand constructed models. Getting the scale correct for the whole model
or models is essential – our processes give you accuracy and uniformity as
CRDM also offers a full workshop facility to finish your parts, joining components,
preparing for painting as well as an on-site purpose built paint shop facility.
Examples of our experience
- Stand in models
- Mannequins and puppet components
- Costume hardware e.g. space suit components, accessories (ray guns!)
- Props for adverts and marketing campaigns
How we can help you
We help you cut down the time spent on modelling by manufacturing your props and
models from just 3-4 working days – saving weeks compared to traditional routes.
What to do next…
Call us now on 08450 514 900 to discuss your project.